Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Let's get of RID of FLABBY THIGHS

How I slimmed my Flabby Thighs to get SLIMMER THIGHS,gained confidence, LOST some WEIGHT and started looking and feeling much better. Now I know I can trim down and accomplish much more with my new appearance.
I know you can do this.

LOSE that FLAB

Tone up

Well, I knew I needed help in losing my FLABBY THIGHS
so I decided to join a gym. With suggestions from the trainers we set up a group of exercises for the whole body but focusing on the legs to LOSE FLAB and get SLIMMER THIGHS, but I also needed some help with my diet.
I thought if I was able to do that I would lose some weight overall, tone up and trim those ugly thighs.

What EXERCISES FOR FLABBY THIGHS?

a variety

For the lower body, YOU should concentrate on using the exercise machines(at first)
such as :Seated Leg Curl,Abductor and Adductor exercises If you go to a gym, concentrate on those working up to 12-15 reps and up to 4 sets. But if you prefer to EXERCISE at HOME, NO PROBLEM - 1st always verify with your Dr if OK, then Do the following exercises starting slowly and building up to 12-15 repetitions and 3-4 sets.

SEATED LEG CURL --Sit on a hard (wooden chair or low table that will not tip over) put 2-3 magazines or newspapers or a book under your thighs,then raise 1 leg at a time forward at a time to height of your knee,while gently holding your thigh down with your hand. Alternate legs. Take your time and start slowly.

ADDUCTOR EXERCISE:While in a sitting position with both feet on the floor place your left hand on outside of right knee and your right hand on outside of your left knee,tighten thigh muscles and pull legs towards the center while holding them in place and release for each repetition.

ABDUCTOR EXERCISE: Sit as before but place palm of right hand in inside of left knee and palm of left hand on inside of right knee. Then tighten thigh muscles and push towards palms holding legs in place,then release for each repetition.

LOSING WEIGHT TOO

GOOD NUTRITION and DIET

EXERCISE ALONE was NOT ENOUGH

I did begin to lose weight and tone up and of course I felt a lot better but I realized that my diet left a little to be desired. I ate well but I needed to gain more info about my meals,portion control,how often to eat and snack which I loved to do, So I looked for different programs and then I found one which really helped me reach my GOAL of losing the FLABBY THIGHS and getting the SLIMMER THIGHS

Tom's Tips for Trimmer,Slimmer Thighs

This post is about exercise.

Each post will be on varying topics , some nutrition, exercises,etc All to help with Flabby thighs and how to get trimmer, slimmer and cut down those flabs.

Some of my favorite SLIMMING LENSES

Jump in and have a slim

Each one has various ways and techniques to lose weight and get slimmer

No comments:

Post a Comment